Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
This modern slavery and human trafficking statement is made on behalf of Lynx Networks plc pursuant to section 54(1) Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- We work in the IT infrastructure and support sector
- The Company is not part of a group
- We only work in the UK
- We provide services to organisations and business, not to the home
OUR SUPPLY CHAINS
- We only purchase materials, components and equipment from UK suppliers
- We occasionally use subcontract labour after vetting the subcontractor carefully
OUR POLICIES AND CONTROLS
All permanent employees are employed on a PAYE basis after checking their employability status and, as a minimum, are paid the minimum wage without any unfair deductions.
All staff are told to report any possible modern slavery or human trafficking they suspect in their working environment, particularly on customer sites.
Our supply is vetted to mitigate risks of Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking activity.
Staff training is carried out to:
Make staff aware of the possibility of encountering modern slavery and human trafficking activity in our day to day operations.
Advise them on what action to take if they suspect such activities.
This modern slavery and human trafficking statement was approved by the Board of Directors of Lynx Networks on 18th January 2019